Well hello there…
Let’s talk about Mondays Eats and Exercises before we get to the shoes:
- 745a–Sbux venti 4pump vanilla non-fat latte (I had an appt near Starbucks ;))
- 10a–Chobani strawberry banana Greek yogurt
- 1230p–leftover turkey chili that I had thawed from the freezer
- 330p–medium orange (which I’m loving lately!) and a Nature’s Valley PB granola bar
- 630p–Annie’s mac ‘n cheese (made with only water (no milk/butter)) with 2 cut up tofu dogs and some arugula (gotta tell you that this combo blew my mind it was so good. weird, but good)
- 745ish–a nibble of the struesel for the hubby’s applecrisp topping and 1/2 of the new PB Snickers (a weakness buy, but I am soooo glad I did)
- 8p–glass of Merlot (while watching The Bachelor)
- 20 minute walk with Naava
- 40 minutes on the treadmill — I started running for the first 5 min but got a weird pain in my hip so I just went easy for 3 miles
- Circuit (3x) of 20 sumo squats, 20 lat pull downs, 20 tricep pull downs, 1 minute planks
Okey doke, on to shoes. After working a 9 hour day Saturday, I needed to put something different on so I could at least feel like going out.
Enter plenum BCBG peep-hole blouse, skinny jeans, and pointy toed mid-calf boots.
Can you see how tired I am? Hopefully not…just focus on the boots okay?
I purchased these Carlos Santana boots off of Zappos.com for about $100 in the Fall of 2006. Oddly enough I have only worn them a dozen times in over 4 years. For some reason they just don’t make an appearance very often, though maybe I ought to because they are surprisingly comfy for 3.75″ ;)
Before heading out, I slipped on my grey blazer and made the hubby take a photo:
Are you still digging the pointy toed trend? I have narrow feet so they work great for me, but I do love the rounded toe options out there!
Any tricks you have to motivate yourself to go out after a long brain-sapping day?
And have you tried the new PB Snickers? If you haven’t, may I highly suggest you do!