‘Tis Thursday and I’m gearing up for the weekend! Instead of a typical post, I’m taking the cheapskate way out and just doing a ‘get to know me’ post. I’ll be back to regular posting on Monday and of course will be reading all of yours!
10 food related…
- I prefer vanilla over chocolate any day.
- I sort of despise eggplant and mushrooms – it’s a texture thing.
- I have had a glass of plain regular ol’ milk since I was about 10 years old.
- I’m a better vegetarian now that I eat meat (meaning I now embrace so many more veg options like tofu, tempeh, edamame, etc)
- I love PB. I love oats. I do not love the two together.
- Likewise, I love nuts. But nuts do not belong in baked goods. Period.
- Buffets make me anxious. I always fear the food I want will not be available when it’s my turn.
- Similarly, I can’t do tapas. Inevitably one of the few plates I eat is consumed first. Fail.
- Opening more than 1 box of cereal at once drives me insane. Inevitably the earlier opened box will get stale and then tossed.
- Every Fall I’m reminded that I actually love pecans. Must incorporate more.
- It was almost as hard to name our dog as our baby.
- I was in a sorority for 1 year in college (wonder if you can guess which one). I quit because they didn’t understand my engineering workload.
- I probably DVR about 25 hours worth of tv each week…and watch it all (while multitasking of course).
- I plan out every outfit for the work week on Sunday, including shoes.
- I sleep on the right, my hubby sleeps on the left (looking from the foot of the bed) – this is important info huh people?
- I used to stand atop my bed with the vacuum to eliminate cat hair. Hey it works!
- My hubby just told me he thinks he has green eyes. It even says so on his driver’s license. His eyes are blue. Oye.
- My favorite jewelry items are rings. Necklaces and bracelets definitely take a back seat.
- One of my proudest moments was when I was in 4th grade and beat out all middle schoolers for 1st place in a math meet. Once a dork, always a dork.
- A long pedicure is infinitely more relaxing than a massage.
Did any of these resonate with you?
How many hours of tv do you watch a week?
Do nuts belong in baked goods?
What Fall foods do you like (aside from pumpkin)?