Hey there strangers
Where oh where have I been? Hiding I suppose. There is too much to recap on some I’m going to give you a lot of random:
- Stopping breastfeeding is no joke. It’s difficult physically and emotionally. I made it through immediate postpartum without getting depressed, but this surely got me there
- I’ve been in a funk as a result
- Having a less-than-special Mother’s Day didn’t help matters
- Things are looking up however
- We leave for NYC/Boston in a couple days –> meaning I see my bestie and her little tater tot in less than week
- Zone Perfect sent me their Perfectly Simple bars to try. Pretty nice of them, I’d say. I tried the Peanut Crunch and it reminds me a lot of the YouBar I created. Very tasty and something I would definitely buy again (I’m pretty sure I’ve seen them at Target).
- My hair is falling out in the fistfuls. This depresses me too. I’ve always had serious hair envy so now I’m even greener with jealousy for those that have luscious locks.
- I bought a pair of colored jeans – pale yellow. I’m still on the hunt for mint ones, but everywhere I’ve looked is sold out of my size.
- My personal training is going well. It’s amazing how much more she pushes me than I would do on my own. I’m grateful for that.
- I made a really tasty cranberry banana bread last week. I should have taken pics. It’s pretty damn blog worthy.
- My dad now owns 3 buffalo. Tell me that isn’t a random piece of info
- Today I attended a lovely baby shower and wore a new hi-lo dress. Perhaps I’ll show you tomorrow?
- Our new furniture arrived. Cons: pretty sure I need to buy a new area rug to match now; the cats have already scratched it leaping off with their back paws (grr). Pros: looks great in the living room, good size, super firm, and Bean looks adorable in the chair
And there you have it.
Oh and I’ve missed you blog friends.
Tell me something random that I’ve missed about you.
Any (foodie) place I need to stop by near midtown NYC?
Tips for traveling with a 4.5 month old?