Naava and I want to wish you a happy Friday
Want to know what’s really great about this particular Friday? My Dad is visiting from Wisconsin! He arrived last night and it was only his 2nd trip on a plane! Amazing, right?
Since I haven’t seen him since last May (2010), we have a lot to catch up.
So to keep this short and sweet, I’m borrowing the Five Things survey that’s been floating around and last seen on Julie’s blog – thanks Julie
Last five people I talked to on the phone (this is hard since I never talk on the phone):
- Piperlime.com – issues with a gift
- My Dad
- Shuttle service from Zoo wedding
- Wedding vendor
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Dish Dash falafel wrap (mmmm so good)
- Steamed mixed veggies with marinara
- Vanilla Chobani with TJ’s maple shredded wheat crumbled on top
- Homemade pizza english muffin with bag of SmartPop (healthy I know)
- Think Thin Creamy PB bar and a medium banana
Last five places I’ve traveled:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Denver, CO
- Boston, MA
- Tahoe, CA (NV)
- Denver, CO
Next five places I will go (as you can imagine, baby will limit foreseeable travel )
- Carmel, CA
- DC area?
- Vacay to Spain maybe?
- Argentina is high on the list
Last five workouts:
- Dog walk last night
- Weights on Wednesday
- Mixed cardio (elliptical, precor, and treadmill) on Thurs
- Looong Stanford walk on Sunday (where photo above was taken)
- Short cardio / weight mix on Saturday
Five things making me happy right now:
- This awesome little boy doing the boogie in my belly
- My Dad visiting
- Going to La Fondue tonight
- Cooler weather (bring on the boots!)
- Pumpkin salsa soup for dinner tomorrow night
Tell me a few things making you happy right now!