Good morning friends!
My bestie is now in Tahoe and I’m alone I guess that means I’m back to major chores / nesting / cleaning / shopping, which isn’t a bad thing. I washed the last of Sawyer’s stuff yesterday and I plan to take a video of the nursery to share with you early next week!
In light of the holidays, I thought I’d make up a fun little “This or That” survey…
- Michael Buble or Mariah Carey Christmas playlist? – I’m going with Mariah because one of the happiest Xmas songs I know is “All I want for Christmas is yooooooou”
- O Holy Night or Silent Night? – O Holy Night is my absolute favorite Christmas songs. It gives me chills every time
- Gifts under tree early or night before? – I’m definitely a gifts under the tree early kinda gal. That’s the way we grew up and I think it’s sad to see all that holiday wrapping only get a mere hours of show time.
- Opening a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve: yay or nay? – I say yay, but it has to be something small
- Sugar cookie or gingerbread man? – Sugar cookie…at least that was what my gut instinct said. I’m obsessed.
- Eggnog or mulled cider? – Cider all the way. Eggnog is blech. But spike either one and I’d be happy
- White Christmas or warm tropics-like weather? – I grew up in WI so I think there is nothing better than having a white Christmas
- Angel or star on the Christmas tree? – Sadly we have neither. Must rectify that..hmmmm
- Real or fake Christmas tree? – Real real real. I might be able to concede on cutting down, but no fakies for me
- Icicle lights or traditional bulbs for outdoor decorations? – Both because why not?
- White lights or multicolor lights on the Christmas tree? – Definitely white for me. I like all the color to come from the ornaments
- Elf or National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation? – That’s a tough one, but I’m going with NLCV….I mean come on, Grandma wrapped the cat!
Okay, your turn to play along. Pick a few and tell me your “this or that” or repost and add your own!