As much as I’d like to drag out my Kauai vacation forever via reminiscing through photos, I’m sure it’s getting a little stale for you A final sampling of photos can be found at the end of this post (just click to see the bigger size)
If you’re like me, you’re propelled in life by things to look forward to. Yes, I try to enjoy each day, but I love the anticipation of something great that is on the horizon. And usually for me, that means travel!
Where I’ve been (outside US):
- Mexico (Cancun, Xcaret, Puerto Vallarta, Tiajuana, Ensenada)
- Canada (Vancouver, Ottawa)
- Spain (Southern half of country: Madrid, Torremolinos, Granada, Sevilla…)
- Whales (Cardiff)
- England (London)
- Australia (Darwin, Sydney)
- France (Paris, Epernay)
- Egypt (Cairo, Luxor, Aswaan)
- Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice, Parma, Milan)
- Costa Rica (San Jose, Monteverde, Manuel San Antonio, La Paz, Arenal)
- Brazil (Florianopolis Santa Catarina)
- Nicaragua (Managua)
- St. Thomas Virgin Islands (sort of British owned, right?)
Places that I’d like to visit soon:
- Greece — I named my cat Mykonos in honor of one of the islands
- Spain (again) – Anyone see Spain: On the Road Again with Gwyneth Paltrow and Mario Batalli…so freaking good!
- Argentina — Buenos Aires and Malbec vino? Yes please!
- Thailand — preferably near the beach
- Eastern Europe — I hear Prague is gorgeous!
What’s on your list?
Have you been to any of the places I plan to visit soon?
Where do you recommend I go?