First things first — the rest of the eats for Sunday included an awesome little find I got at TJs: Stuffed pork roast? yum!
Pros: Super low cal (1 serving is 240 cals and this whole thing was only 3 servings), good flavor, lovely not to have touch nekkid meat.
Cons: Took a good 15-20 min longer to cook than the package said. I think I should have kept the foil on and cooked that duration longer. Oh well.
I also had 1.5 glasses of Merlot and
4 5 Hershey Kisses for dessert
1) I’m not a fan of anything “heart-shaped” so much so that I was adamant against a heart-shaped neckline for my wedding dress. I went out of my way to not get one, in fact (pic below). But oddly enough, the strapless heart-shaped looked quite a bit better on me. I’m too stubborn for my own good.
2) I like to keep all my shoe boxes. This drives my Mom nuts when I buy shoes when I’m on vacation and try to smoosh the whole box in my suitcase, thereby totally wasting space. But by keeping my shoes in boxes, I can stack ‘em and make room for more
3) I love estate jewelry – old jewelry with a history. I first tried on an estate (engagement) ring in Winter Park, FL in 2008 and instantly knew that is what I wanted my wedding ring to be. After much searching, my hubby actually found the perfect engagement ring for me at an Estate Jewelers in San Francisco. My ring is a from around 1915 and is Edwardian in style with the original European “fire cut” diamond from the same year. The art-deco filigree is all hand done in platinum. My wedding band is an art deco version (also platinum) but is modern since wedding bands weren’t as common in the early 1900′s. Another random fact, my ring size is 4.25.
4) I love wearing belts to add some pizzazz to an outfit. Big belts are my favorite, but since I have a short torso, I often have to opt for the “skinny” belts.
5) Shopping in normal stores often bores me. I like the thrill of the hunt that I get at places like Marhsalls, Nordstrom Rack, etc.
6) I rotate my current purse about once per month depending on the season and my social activities at that time. I only have a few “high end” purses and the rest are bought from places like Shop Suey Boutique.
7) I’ve always been obsessed with rings. Most jewelry I can do without, but I never leave home with rings on each hand. My latest faves are big cocktail rings. The one below is from Banana Republic and my bestie has the same one
What’s one of your fashion habits / trademarks?
Do you keep your shoes in boxes?