Where the heck have I been? Sheesh. I just haven’t been feeling the blog thing so I didn’t write. Simple as that, yup.
But I’ll catch you up more later this week. For now, let’s get to Shoes-Day!
Post-pregnancy, I’ve rocked the heels a few times – I’d say about 30% of the time, you’ll find me in a heel higher than 2.5 inches. The other 70% of the time, I’m either barefoot, in sneakers (gasp ) or some sort of flat(er) shoes.
Problem is: I don’t have that many flat shoes. Sooo, I’ve had to go shopping. Oh darn
A few weeks ago, I found these Anne Klein ballet slippers with about ~1.5” wedge at Marshalls:
As always, they were a steal at $30 (?) – 0riginally over $60! I love that these don’t slip off my feet like completely flat ballet shoes, and the wedge gave them more appeal as well as comfort (for me).
Easy casual look that allows me to lug the car seat around with ease and walk a few miles to get my beloved daily lattes
I am looking for more medium-heeled wedged shoes – help me find some cute ones!
What are your favorite brand/style wedges? Links welcome!