This was a darn good weekend. Why? Because my Dad was visiting and got to meet his Grandson
We had a blast just spending time with the soybean and relishing the time we have together since it’s no short jaunt from WI to Cali.
And we may have just done some wine tasting this weekend too. Oh vino, how I missed you so…
I also got an incredibly thoughtful gift from my friend Laury:
She also sent Sawyer these:
Her Mom made the hat and I just can’t get over how absolutely precious it is. Laury you are so sweet – thank you a million times over
And with that short recap of the weekend, I’m makin’ Monday easy and finishing this post with the 20 Questions survey that’s been floatin’ around the blogworld.
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Starting the day off with a great workout, a trip to Peet’s for coffee, an afternoon at the beach or perhaps a winery, followed by a dinner party with friends.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
Vampire Diaries, Real Housewives, Top Chef
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Hmm, take I suppose, but I like to be able to capture moments with me and my loved ones.
4) Why do you blog?
I started blogging as a way to share some low-call but plentiful recipes and then somehow it evolved into a journal of my life and a way to share my daily experiences with my family and friends.
I continue to blog because I love the community and have made some amazing friends (you know who you are )
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
Gmail, Facebook, Google Reader, People, Twitter
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
Snooki, yup I went there
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
NuGo Dark bars, Chobani Greek yogurt, almonds, Think Thin PB bars, cheese/crackers
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
Yes! 3: Naava – a German Shepard / Chinese Sharpei mix and Myko and Neci – domestic short haired cats
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
iPhone, engagement ring, tv
10) What’s your favorite drink?
Nonfat vanilla latte in the AM, red wine in the PM
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
Yes! Preferably with a glass of vino. I prefer baking even more.
12) Do you have children?
Sure do My lil soybean (Sawyer) is 3.5 weeks old
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
Reading, getting pedis, shopping, working out, blogging
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
More outgoing than shy. I like smaller groups though – big groups can be intimidating
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
I’d improve my patience. I suck at it and in turn it makes me anxious and irritable.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Can’t say I have a favorite. Julia Roberts has always ranked pretty high though.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
Visited with my Dad and his gf
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Far. Too far! Our family is in WI, VA, and FL. We live in Cali.
19) List three of your talents.
Err, I lack talent. I guess public speaking, shoe shopping (?), memorizing details and recalling them
20) What is your greatest attribute?
My independence (also could be a fault though)
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Why do you blog?