Wow, where does the time go? The week flew by, the year is flying by!
I make mini-goals for myself every day, every month, but I had some goals I put out there back in January – let’s see how I’m doing…
- Better the ol’ blog. I haven’ done much with the blog itself, but I think by joining twitter (@Shanlikebanana) and attending Healthy Living Summit, I’ve been able to network and promote my blog more.
- Practice patience. I actually do think I’m getting better about this. Now when the hubby is late, I don’t get mad or freak out. That is actually much a bigger feat then it sounds like!
- Explore new exercises. Prenatal yoga counts right?
- Pick up the phone! With the addition of Baby O on board, I’ve definitely been reaching out more. Is it a drastic improvement…mm, probably not, better I’m going in the right direction.
- Relax my no-eating-past-8p rule. Heck yes! I’ve totally done this. I usually eat my daily ice cream after 8p now
- Reign in the crazy weekend eating. Errr…hmmm, I can’t say I’ve done much in this area. I’m aware of it, but it’s hard when you’re preggers…and yes I’m totally using that as an excuse!
- Family expansion. Big WIN on this one! Baby Boy O is due in just 3 months!
Immediate goals for the weekend?
- Meeting up with Shayla from The Good Life for lunch in Palo Alto –> so excited!
- Finding / buying some décor for the baby’s room including a rug and a dresser.
- Eating a scrumptious Persian meal on Saturday night with friends (eating can count as a goal, right?)
What’s one of your weekend goals?