Yesterday’s post certainly sparked some great comments – I encourage you to check them out. I had no idea so many people felt the same thing at HLS or had similar experiences in other venues. I think one thing we can all agree with is that overall, it was a fabulous weekend. And more than that, the blogging community is pretty darn fantastic 99.9% of the time. Those are some good odds and I’ll take ‘em!
It comes every week and yet it excites me every time! It’s Friday! And I have some fun plans this weekend which include, seeing Contagion (love these types of movies), getting a mani/pedi, eating at Patxi’s for deep-dish pizza (I die!), and maybe going back to brunette
But for now, let’s just put it all out there with this pregnancy thing okay?
I had another doctor’s appointment yesterday. Just the normal 24 week check up.
All is well with Baby Boy O
By the numbers:
- Weeks into pregnancy: 24.5 weeks
- Days to go: 108 days
- Pounds gained: 13.2 lbs (average is 11-17 lbs)
- Current waist size (measured at belly button): 32.5 inches ( a good 6.5” larger than normal)
- Ta-ta size increase: 1++ cup size
- Uterus size (weird I know – outside measurement on stomach): I measured at 23 cm, which is just about right on. They say after 20 weeks and 20 cm, it’s about 1 cm per week.
- Baby weight: >1.5 lb (according to What To Expect website)
- Baby length: 8.5 inches crown to rump (according to What to Expect website)
- Weeks until next ultrasound: 12 weeks! Too long to see my lil one again!
Alright…moment of truth, here is me in a bikini at exactly 24 weeks (almost 6 months!!! Meep!):
Now that’s a belly! (And yes I’m wearing sunglasses inside – it distracts from the belly..hahaha).
Have a faboosh weekend!
What’s one thing you are excited to do this weekend?