I was in a freakin’ fantastic mood last night and it’s carrying over into today
Let me share…
1. I took today off. I’m not working…at all. I refuse to. I decided that today will make up for me traveling for work on my Birthday
2. I’m loving my cute lil’ Netbook and loving my new cover even more:
3. I get to see my Bestie next week. (Really this should be number 1 if we’re ranking things here). We both have the squirmmies just thinking about it
4. My hubby has planned a trip of us and 4 friends to go wine tasting in Sonoma tomorrow for my Birthday. Who isn’t happy going wine tasting?
5. Zach made me dinner last night using a Hungry Girl recipe:
6. I did some major online shopping this week and have been getting packages on a daily basis…here’s what I got to name a few things:
- Grey foldover boots
- Gold strappy wedges
- Multicolor peeptoe wedges
- VS bikini bottoms (no need to wonder why I only got the bottoms)
- VS foldover capri yoga pants
- VS peacoat
- Off the shoulder blush dress for my friend’s Kauai wedding
- New color of eyeliner from Bare Escentuals called “Patio Party”
7. I can finally wear makeup!
8. I have had no problems with my Lasik that I got last Thursday.
9. I’ve been able to workout 3 days in a row.
10. I’m trying a fabulous new wine bar this afternoon. Vino o’clock starts at 3p. Cheers!
What is making you happy today?