Is Friday all that exciting when you know you have to work Saturday and Sunday? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
But at least I only had to work 9 hours today AND I came home to this:
A big huge THANK YOU to Emily from Chobani for sending this to me. I cannot wait to try some of the flavors that are hard to find around my area (strawberry banana, pomegranate, honey).
Now how to hide these from my hubby and bestie-in-law (bestie’s hubby that is staying with us)…hmmm
- 745a–16oz traveler mug of maple nut coffee with 1+ tbsp vanilla creamer
- 9a–1 packet TJ’s apple-cinn oatmeal with 1 tbsp pecan pieces and a dash of pumpkin pie spice
- 12p–1 can progresso tomato basil soup (220 cals), 1 bite of pesto pizza (literally), 1 chocolate truffle (70 cals)
- 23op–1 medium orange
- 330–Sbux venti 4pump vanilla latte
- Future eats for the day: TBD
- 30 minute walk with Naava
What’s your favorite Chobani flavor? Fyi, my bestie-in-law bought TJs Greek Yogurt and was less than impressed siting it as too sugary. Another reason Chobani rocks My favorite Chobani flavor is Blueberry or Vanilla. Classic and oh sooo good
PS I apologize for the sub-par posts as of late. I’m on the home-stretch for the proposal and hopefully my life will get more interesting