…enough about me, you’re going to find out more
Thanks to cupcake queen Courtney, I’ve been tagged on the Four Things survey!
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- Real Housewives (all but Atlanta) — I’m so not loving Camille right now!
- Top Chef
- Vampire Diaries
- Gossip Girl
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
- Food and wine (because they go hand in hand)
- Loved ones (including the pets)
Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much:
- “Is it too early for wine?” (the answer is always no)
- “I miss my bestie” (she moved to Boston )
- “You’re breaking my balls” (yes I’m aware I don’t have balls)
- “Please take ____ away from me” (usually when I’m having a fat-kid moment)
Four Things I Learned In the Past:
- Your life does not end when you get your first B; I got mine in Grad school and heck, I’m still alive
- It’s okay to be vulnerable, and sometimes it’s necessary
- For every bad, there is a good
- (Try to) live in the moment — so hard for me!
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Lasik surgery on Jan 20th. Meep!
- Being pregnant
- Kauai for my friend Anne’s wedding next month
- My next bestie-only European vacation
Four Things I Love About Winter:
- Knee high boots (and skinny jeans)
- Crisper Cali weather (so I’m not the sweaty beast I normally am)
- The rain (again we don’t get snow, but we do get rain and I like seeing it now and then)
- Chili…lots and lots of chili
Okay now I have to tag some more lovely ladies, so here goes:
Have a fabulous Saturday! Despite having to work, I know mine will be great !